The venue will take place at the University Headquarters of Alicante considered today an emblematic place, due to its age, location and its connection with the urban history of Alicante’s development.
The UA’s official address is in this building, which is frequently used for institutional events, meetings, public presentations of university projects, official receptions, etc.
FOOD & DRINK
How to reach conference venue?
If you arrive by plane:
To reach the conference venue from the airport, you have the following alternatives:
- Shuttle bus is available from Alicante airport to the nearest stop to the venue (plaza puerta del mar).
Journey time is 20 minutes. Tickets are sold onboard only. The cost is 3,85 €. The shuttle bus timetable is available here
- Taxi from airport to the conference venue costs about 20,00 €
- Cabify service is available in the city.
If you arrive by train:
To reach the conference venue from the Alicante train station, you have the following alternatives:
- Go on foot, the congress venue its about 1km away, you can arrive there walking in 12 min.
- Taxi from train station to the conference venue costs about 5,00 €