ICWE 2023 will be held in University of Alicante’s downtown venue. It is a historic building that has been transformed for academic purposes, as well as serving as a linking hub between campus of University of Alicante and the city.
The UA’s official address is in this building, which is frequently used for institutional events, meetings, public presentations of university projects, official receptions, etc.
Alicante has an unbeatable hotel offer, being able to choose from all of them the one that best suits your budget and your needs: central hotel, quiet hotel, hotel by the beach, etc. You can find information about accommodation in this link: https://www.alicanteturismo.com/en/accommodation-in-alicante/
How to reach conference venue?
If you arrive by plane:
To reach the conference venue from the airport, you have the following alternatives:
- Shuttle bus is available from Alicante airport to the nearest stop to the venue (Stop named “Plaza Puerta del Mar”).
Journey time is 20 minutes. Tickets are sold onboard only. The cost is 3,85 €. The shuttle bus timetable is available here
- Taxi from airport to the conference venue costs about 20,00 €
- Cabify service is available in the city.
If you arrive by train:
To reach the conference venue from the Alicante train station, you have the following alternatives:
- On foot, the conference venue is a 10-minute walk away.
- Taxi from train station to the conference venue costs about 5,00 €